9.13.2010

"i snoozed."-piper...aka sneezed...so its friggin cute.

ok... i'm just gonna copy and paste my fb status... cuz it took me a full five minutes to think it up...

apparently...my nose will not be finished pouring out slime until i have exhausted the four boxes of kleenex's....a few rolls of toilet paper...and a few sweatshirt sleeves...realllll cute...yeah...i should be getting better just in time for the dentist to steal my wisdom and leave me a fat faced drooling panda on friday...neat.

yeah...so... pity party... starting.... now!

my FUCKING body hates me.  yes i said fucking because this is a moment which requires it.

i feel like grumpy old lady... and yes... i am gonna be a  bitchy old women who hates everyone under 40 and calls them damn kids... and swears at them... and i'll prolly throw my woman diapers at them.

ok... here is my list of ailments:

1. my teeth infection thing... which is finally mostly gone... but they injected these like antibiotic lil pieces of something in between a few of my teeth and gums... that i am pretty sure made me sick... my evidence to this is that i threw up three times after they did this to me.

2. i realise dental hygentists are needed so that at least half of the population doesn't go toothless...but... must they rape your teeth??? honestly... must they rape your teeth?  i had the nicest woman...rape and pillage my mouth.

3.  i am getting real nervous about them taking out my wisdom teeth...mostly cuz i feel like i will have gaping holes in my mouth... and that i will have a swollen and drooly face...i mean... they can have my teeth... that part i could care less about... but... if it makes me not able to be in public aka the east town st. fair...without shaming my family and friends...i'm gonna be pissed.

4. i have a lame ass cold... the cold is grinding up my nose and under my nose area... it is now chapped and looks as if i like to vigorously rub my face on the carpet(sounds kinda gay)... for no reason....to complain further... having any kind of illness while having to take care of small children is a bitch....it super sucks... and is for lack of words....hard.

5. i love the new tattoo i got... its not all the way done... but... i love what is done... well... i am kinda allergic to a&d ointment...which you put on it... so i basically got hives on my arm...which...i can't itch... cuz... its a tattoo and you dont friggin scratch a tattoo dummy... its all cleared up for the most part... i feel like i shudda known... cuz i get weird reactions to everything... i'm allergic to bandaids for cryin out loud!

6.  i sure there is more... but... this is enough bitching to last a lifetime!

so yeah... i'm a complaining complainer...maybe i'll be in a better mood/mindset tomorrow... but i highly doubt it...

done.
i like to call peanut butter...nut butt...

No comments:

Post a Comment