1.27.2010

mouth breathing idiot

um... so i have loved the insult "mouth breather" since i first heard it... i just do....i think descriptive insults just make me giggle.... well...
i was sitting in church and the gentleman behind me was a true mouth breather... literally... i am not sure about his personality...like it was obnoxiously loud... he like...i heard him clear his voice once and i thought oh... that will make him stop... but... no. it did not.  honestly his personality does not even matter because i cannot befriend him....wow this is a horrible story because its happening in church... ugh... disregard that part ;)
i dunno how to explain all my thoughts i feel like i got more germs from him... and i couldn't look at him after the service... i just... ew.
now i am extremely aware of my breathing....and i have a stuffy nose rite now... so its making me even more worried about it.  well there is nothing else for me to say about this subject and i have something else i wanna write about...so...yeah....mouth breather...good insult...

done
i need chapstick but piper ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment